3 Easy DIY Walnut Scrubs & Must Know Benefits Of Walnuts For Skin
The walnut is the biggest and the richest nut of them all. This powerhouse is packed with the goodness of nature. Besides being good for your overall health, the walnut has many skin rejuvenating benefits too.
If you want one food item that gives you proteins, good fats, antioxidants, fibre and minerals in one shot then look no further. The deceptively small package that is the walnut is loaded with all the goodness of nature, and you can treat yourself with this delight.
5 Benefits Of Walnut For Gorgeous Skin:
#1 For healthy, nourished skin
The fibre present in walnuts improves blood circulation, nourishing your skin from within.
You can also try Olay Natural White 7 In One Glowing Fairness Cream for younger looking skin.
#2 To get a healthy glow
The good fat in walnuts, Omega 3, keeps your skin healthy and glowing with youth. It helps retain moisture and prevents toxins from entering.
#3 To reduce scars
Proteins are the building blocks of your skin. When you consume walnuts regularly, you supply your body with this much-needed ingredient, and it can repair wounds and heal scars better and faster.
#4 Helps prevents skin damage
The antioxidants present in walnuts can fight harmful free radicals that are your skin’s biggest enemy. If your skin is strong from within, then dust, pollution and even harmful UV rays cannot affect it.
#5 Tones and firms skin
Keep your youthful glow and tautness with walnuts. The potassium present in this nut prevents fluid retention, puffiness and saggy skin caused by excessive sodium intake. Say goodbye to loose skin with walnuts.
3 Simple DIY Walnut Scrubs That You Must Definitely Try:
1. Sugar and walnut face scrub:
- In the palm of your hand drop some sugar granules, crushed walnut and a few drops of lemon juice.
- Mix it all together.
- Apply the mix to your face and neck, gently massaging in a circular manner.
2. Yogurt and walnut face pack
- Make a paste using blended yogurt and walnut granules.
- Apply this pack to your face and massage gently.
- Let the pack sit for 10-15 minutes before washing it off.
- This will remove dead cells and reduce tan.
3. Honey, oil and walnut scrub
- In a bowl, mix together a spoon each of honey and oil (olive, almond or coconut).
- Add some walnut granules to it.
- Massage your face and body with this scrub to reveal soft, glowing skin.