We generally misunderstand that weight loss is effectively achieved by going to the gym, exercising outside or practicing weight loss clinics or centers.
But Weight loss begins at home. And that is why it is very important to know the tips for weight loss naturally. An unhealthy lifestyle contributes majorly to obesity. So firstly, get out of your unhealthy lifestyle. This may be difficult initially but you’re going to love it once you see the results.
Wondering how to lose weight at home? The following Nutritionist recommended weight loss tips at home are a treat for your concern towards natural weight loss at home.
One of the most important factors contributing to weight gain is a sedentary lifestyle. Apart from this, there are other proven health issues that can lead to weight gain such as:
Various medications used for depression and insomnia (sleeplessness) can also cause weight gain
Having a healthy balanced diet plan is very important for weight loss. Your diet contributes to almost 70 percent of weight loss.
Consider consulting a certified dietitian before going on a diet plan that helps you to lose weight fast at home naturally.
And following your diet and making a few influential changes in your habits is the first step in reducing weight at home.
It is recommended to avoid certain foods simultaneously following the food diet with natural weight loss contents.
Nutritionist Recommended Natural Weight Loss Tips At Home As per our expert team of nutritionists, there are certain home foods and lifestyle changes that can help you in losing weight. These changes are a hundred percent natural and won’t require any starvation or artificial weight loss pills to shed your weight. The best part, you will get a healthy lifestyle for life!
1. Include Asparagus It contains a substance called asparagine, which increases blood circulation and stimulates the kidneys to work effectively.
Asparagine breaks down oxalic acid, which is responsible for the build-up of body fat thereby reducing weight gain. One cup of asparagus has only about 32 calories. Not just that, it is also rich in dietary fibers, making it incredibly good for filling up the stomach and hence suppressing your appetite.
2. Eat Cabbage It helps in the breakdown of belly fats, especially around your waistline. It is rich in iodine and sulphur, which helps to burn the excess fat. This is one of the best ways to lose weight. This is one of the natural foods to lose weight at home naturally.
3. Eat more of Whole Grains Whole grains such as oats, whole bread, brown rice etc, help you to burn extra calories. Your body utilizes more energy to break down whole grains.
Moreover, you feel full for a longer period of time and you stop binge eating as well. Check out this blog to know the benefits of whole natural grains for natural weight loss at home.
4. Follow Weight Training Cardio alone won’t help you to get in shape. Doing some weight lifting will help you to achieve a toned back. After a few weeks, the contours of your muscles will be well defined, and you’ll have more energy than ever.
For simple weight lifting exercises, there’s no need to even go to a Gym and can be performed at home. And if you are not at all into weight training, you can also go for Yoga Asanas.
Yoga not only works on weight loss, but it also relaxes mind, body, and soul. The other exercises such as Aerobics are also helpful for losing weight fast at home.
5. Drink Green Tea Green tea increases the rate of your metabolism and prevents the storage of fat in your body. It also helps in lowering high cholesterol level and removes body toxins too.
It is loaded with antioxidants. Many types of scientific research show that green tea can increase the rate of metabolism and help in losing weight.
For the people, who have Coffee or Normal tea at tea-time, it is not very difficult to substitute for Green tea which is healthier and natural tea and a ‘must have a drink’ at home. Click here to know more about health benefits of Green tea for weight loss.
6. Eat More Vegetables and Fruits at Home Vegetables and fruits are important for a toned body and back as they are a good source of vitamins. They aid in digestion and keep our body hydrated.
Always include fruits and veggies in your diet plan to lose weight fast naturally at home.
Read: How high-fiber foods help weight loss?
7. Divide Your Meals Have small portions of meals at periodical intervals at home or outside. Our Dieticians always advice to have small meals because it increases body metabolism and makes you feel less hungry.
Hence, you end up eating a lesser amount of calories naturally contributing to your weight loss plan at home.
8. Chew Your Food Properly This will enable you to eat slowly and control your appetite. Your brain will have enough time to understand that you are full and don’t need to eat more.
It has been scientifically proven that fast eating and not chewing your food properly is one of the causes of weight gain. In a research by the North American Association for the Study of Obesity showed that overweight men and women took in fewer calories when they slowed their normal eating pace.
Chewing food helps digest food thereby working on weight gain aspect. Consider this natural tip to include in your lifestyle. Chewing food helps digest food thereby working on weight gain aspect.
9. Say No to soft drinks and Diet Colas They are easily digested and absorbed. This results in a sharp increase in blood sugar level. This will also cause increased hunger and low energy.
It is highly recommended to avoid carbonated soft drinks, sugary soda drinks, and juice before meals.
For all those people, who have the habit of keeping soft drinks or diet colas in a fridge at home, this suggestion stands significantly if you’re serious about losing weight fast.
Weight loss isn’t a one time phase, in order to keep your weight loss sustainable you will have to adopt the above points as lifestyle modification. Our Nutritionist recommends to write these points and hang it at a place from where they are visible to you so that you never go off the track.
Importance of Having a Dedicated Dietician A qualified dietician can plan customized diets for each individual based on their health, medical, physical and psychological status.
A dietician clears misconceptions one has about food and gives a clear direction about what to eat, how to eat and how much to eat.
Registered Nutritionists and Dietitians offer reliable information about healthy eating, diet plans, and meal preparation.
In Truweight, a nutritionist’s key role is providing patients with counseling and guidance on good nutrition and healthy eating habits.
They make planned diets for weight loss issues that will lead you to a healthy & effective weight loss in a systematic approach.