Amazing health benefits with Triphala Churna
Triphala churna is one of the most famous and widely used Ayurvedic product. It comes in herbal powder form. Tri means three, Phala means fruit. It is made of three fruits. It controls effects of Vata, pitta, Kapha.
It is mixed combination of Phyllanthus emblica, also known as emblic, which is also called as Indian Goose berry and Terminalia chebula which is also known as ‘Karkaya‘ in telugu and ‘Hara‘ in Hindi, and Terminalia bellirica and it english name is Belleric myrobalan, In telugu it is known as Tanikaya.
Indian Goose berry is rich in vitamin C and also it is rich in Tonic amla, Glucose, protein and calcium,
- It controls the effects of pitta.
- It also act as body coolant and helps in digestion of the food.
- It helps in easy motion
- It helps in easy blood circulation
- It heals in wounds ands swelling in the stomach walls
- It helps in curing stomach inflammation.
Tanikaya, it is bitter in taste and rich in vitamin
- It helps in easy digestion
- It reduces allergies
- It kills parasites entered into the stomach walls
- It treats throat infections
- It helps in clotting of blood
- It controls effects of Kapha
- It remove free radicals from the body
- It cures Asthma problems
- It cures respiratory related problems and also cures cough
Karakaya is one most important fruit in Triphala churna
- It controls hydration
- It controls chest inflammation
- It helps in proper working of Liver
- It mainly controls effects of Vata
- It controls problems related to Nadi
- It helps in reducing body weakness and keeps body fit
- It strengthen the walls of Intestine walls and helps in digestion.
- It helps in absorption of nutrient from the food you eat.
Making of Triphala Churna
Take 3 Indian goose berries and 2 tanikayalu and 2 Karakaya make them become dry in shade places. After drying take the seeds from the fruits and make the fruits into a powder. This mixed powder is called Triphala churna.
How to use
- Use about 2 to 5 grams of triphala Churna daily
- You mix it with water, milk and honey and drink it before going to bed
- If your are suffering from indigestion or dehydration take 2 spoons of water and 1 spoon of triphala churna powder in a pan and heat it and distill it and add distill juice to some water and drink it, This helps you in indigestion and gives control from loose motions.
- When you are suffering from constipation take 5 grams of triphala churna powder and add honey to it to make like a paste and mix it along with milk and drink before going to bed. You can feel the change in the early morning.
- It also helps in maintaining health hair and healthy skin by blood circulation.