Avocado And Olive Oil For Dry Hair
You Will Need
- 1 Ripe Avocado,
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil,
- Shower Cap
45 minutes – 1 hour
Also, see-TOP 7 POTASSIUM-RICH FOODS
- Pit and skin the avocado and then throw it into a blender.
- Add a little water and blend to get a smooth paste.
- To the avocado puree, add the olive oil and mix well.
- Wash your hair and squeeze out the excess water with a towel.
- While your hair is still damp, start applying the avocado and olive oil hair mask.
- Once your hair is completely covered in the mix, cover your head with a shower cap and wait for about an hour.
- Wash the mask out with cool water and a mild sulfate-free shampoo.
- Let your hair air dry.
1-2 times a week.
Why This Works
Like olive oil, avocados are a rich source of fatty acids that help seal moisture to your hair. They are also a rich source of nutrients that help strengthen your hair. The high antioxidant content in this hair pack helps prevent damage while keeping your hair soft and smooth.