Bad habits that make you fat
Recognizing our bad food habits helps us to reduce weight, though your are following weight loss diet and working out with weight loss exercises but you are not losing your weight that may be because of your bad food habits
Some bad habits making you to gain more weight are
- Eating before going to bed: It is a very bad habit to eat before going to bed, Eating Right Before Bed Can Cause Weight Gain, It store those calories as fat and gain weight rather than burn it as energy are you are in rest position. If you want to eat at that eat something like fruits. You may be consuming some thing sweet and high in calories may lead to gain more weight.
- Sleeping poorly : The more sleep-deprived you are, the higher your levels of the stress hormone cortisol, which increases your appetite, more you feel appetite more you intake which leads to gain more weight.
- Eating while distracting : Mindless eating can lead to extra calories that lead to weight gain, eat while distracted – such as while watching TV or hurried eat results lose track of their food intake which in turn leads to take more food intake which results in gain more weight.
- Stress and anxiety : These two words are enemies for your life, They can increase your weight and disrupt your quality of life. When we experience these feelings, we are confronted with emotional hunger which leads to gain more weight.
- stress hormone cortisol, which increases your appetite, more you feel appetite more you intake which leads to gain more weight.
- Not consuming enough liquids : When you don’t drink enough water it effects your kidneys which in turn results in accumulation of toxic substances so stay hydrated and drink atleast 2 liters of water daily.
Along with other bad habits like skipping meals, eating too quickly, taking big bites, having overweight friends, eating junk foods etc.,