Beauty benefits and face packs with Banana
Bananas are the most widely consumed fruits on the planet. The fruit is variable in size, color, and firmness, but is usually elongated and curved, with soft flesh rich in starch covered with a rind which may be green, yellow, red, purple, or brown when ripe.
Nutritional values per 100g of Banana are
Banana makes an excellent source for maintaining a healthy body, whether it makes a healthy breakfast option on an empty stomach.
- Bananas are rich in carbohydrates like Sugars and Dietary fibers.
- Vitamins in Banana are Thiamin (B1)-3%, Riboflavin(B2)- 6%, Niacin(B3)-4%, Pantothenic acid (B5)-7%, Vitamin (B6)-31%, Folate-5%, Choline-2%, Vitamin C-8.7mg.
- Minerals in Banana are Iron (2%), Magnesium (8%), Manganese (13%), Phosphorus (3%), Potassium (8%), Sodium (0%), Zinc (2%).
- Other constituents are water about 74.91g per 100 grams
- Calories – 89
- Fat – 0.3g
- Protein – 1.1g
- Fluoride-2.2 µg
- All the nutrients in Banana like Potassium, B-vitamins, Vitamin A, Zinc, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Lectin, Amino acids,
- Hydrates and moisturizes dehydrated skin
- It protect the skin against free radicals that cause oxidative stress and premature aging.
- It also fades acne scars and dark spots and fights acne cause germs and also destroy bacteria the cause acne and pimples
- It helps in production of collagen with fights off free radicals and keep control skin oil.
- Nutrients in banana nourishes skin and strengthens connective tissue and helps maintain skin elasticity and strength.
Face mask and hair mask with Banana
- Face Mask in monsoon season :- Take a banana and mash it up and now add one table spoon of honey to it and now add lemon to and mix all the ingredients well and now apply the paste on your face and it leave it for 15 minutes.
- Face Mask in monsoon season :- Mash one straw berry and few black berries and one inch piece of banana with one table spoon of honey . Mix all the ingredients well and make like a paste. Now apply a thick layer to your face and leave it for about 15 minutes before washing off thoroughly to reveal glowing skin.
- Banana Mask to get rid of anti-aging skin :- Bananas are full of anti-aging properties and rich in vitamins E and A. You can make a great anti-aging face pack by mashing a banana and adding a tablespoon each of cream and honey. Mix the paste well and apply it on to your face. Leave it on for 30 minutes and rinse off.
- Banana for hair :- Banana is rich in vitamin A, E and D, Now take a ripe banana and mash it well and add some honey to it and apply it on your hair and wash it off after one hour. It also clear blemishes off your face , it also make your mane smooth, soft as well as shiny.
- Banana face mask for glowing skin
- For oily skin : Mix 1 mashed banana with lemon juice and honey.
- For dry skin : Mix 1 mashed banana, with 1 tablespoon pureed avocado, and olive oil.
- Reduce puffy eyes : Just Place the banana peel over tired eyelids and relax for 10 to 15 minutes. Remove it and wash eyes with cool water which helps you more.