Beauty benefits of Ice Cubes for facial skin
Ice cube, a chunk of frozen water in the shape of a cube. Ice cubes have beauty benefits regarding facial skin, It can soothe pimples, sunburns, and skin inflammation. Along with this there are many beauty benefits with ice cubes like
- It boosts blood circulation and it brighten face complexion with massage.
- With tea ice cubes it gives you instant relief from puffy eyes.
- Ice cubes can also prevent wrinkles by tightening the skin.
- Ice cubes create smoother surface for makeup.
- It also prevent pimples and inflammation and calms redness and swelling especially if you have cystic acne.
- It also helps in soothing sun burns.
- Ice cubes are said to reduce oil secretion in your skin and leave it fresh.
Some face packs and face masks with ice cubes
- Wrap the ice cube in a clean paper towel or place in a plastic bag. Place it exactly on top of the acne for 1 minute but before doing this wash the face clearly and dry it with towel. Repeat the same process after 5 minutes if you feel required. This remedy helps you reduce pimples and inflammation.
- To revive from sallowness and to boost blood circulation just wrap the ice cube in a clean paper towel or place in a plastic bag.Gently rub the ice cube on your face and neck in massage-like movements. Use it smoothly if you add pressure it can harsh on the skin and avoid the area around your eyes, after the completion leave it and let it moisture naturally. But before starting the wash the face clearly and dry it with towel.
- For sun burns make ice cubes using aloe vera or cucumber. Wrap the ice cube in a clean paper towel or place in a plastic bag. Place these on the affected area till the ice melts.
- For puffy skin make ice cubes using plain water, green tea, or milk, Wrap the ice cubes in a paper towel or plastic bag. Gently press the cubes on your eyes for short periods. Once done, dry the skin with a towel. But before starting the wash the face clearly and dry it with towel.