Beauty benefits with Hibiscus tea
Hibiscus tea is a herbal tea made as an infusion from crimson or deep magenta-coloured calyces of the roselle. It is consumed both hot and cold. It is used traditionally as a mild medicine. It contains acidic polysaccharides and flavonoid glycosides, such as cyanidin and delphinidin, that give it its characteristic deep red colour.
Nutritional values in per gram 100 Hibiscus tea
- Hibiscus tea contains 15-30% organic acids, including citric acid, malic acid, and tartaric acid.
- Engery about 37 calories
- Total fat in Hibiscus is about 0.7 g in which Saturated fat is about 0.3 g and Mono saturated fat is about 0.1 g.
- Sodium in Hibiscus tea is about 3 mg and potassium is about 9 mg.
- Total carbohydrates are about 7 g in which Dietary fiber are about 0.3 g and sugar is about 6g.
- Proteins are about 0.4 g
- Vitamins and minerals in Hibiscus tea are Vitamin A, Calcium, Vitamin D, Vitamin B-12, Vitamin C, Iron, Vitamin B-6, Magnesium,etc.,
Making of Hibiscus tea
Remove the stamen from each pesticides free flower. Now Place one hibiscus flower in a glass or mug, then cover with boiling water. Allow to steep. Stir the water which will turn a blackish-purple as the colour comes out of the flower. Remove the flower. Add sugar, to taste, then stir to dissolve. Now Squeeze the juice from a wedge lime into a glass as a result it turns into bright pink and now add mint and strawberries and let it cool after add ice and have it.
Beauty benefits with Hibiscus tea are
- Antioxidants present in Hibiscus help in reversing the damage caused by UV rays, dust, pollutants, and diseases, etc. on skin.
- Apply crushed leaves of hibiscus on hair root which promotes hair growth.
- Take 10 to 15 leaves of hibiscus leaves and add it in coconut oil now add some curry leaves along with it and leave it for 5 weeks in cool dark place. After 5 to 6 weeks now strain the coconut oil to remove leaves. This oil now helps in massing the hair and also helps in hair regrowth.
- Saponins is a natural surfactants in Hibiscus helps in cleanse the skin naturally.
- Saponins and organic acid in Hibiscus helps in shedding of dead skin cells so that it gives glowing skin and it also provide not having sensitive skin.