Beauty benefits with Multani Mitti for Face and Hair
Multani mitti, known as the Fuller’s earth, From ancient times it has found extensive uses in the beauty industry, both as a cosmetic and as a treatment for acne and other skin problems.
Beauty benefits with Multani mitti are
- It is rich in antiseptic properties
- It fights acne and pimples
- It helps removing dirt, sweat and impurities in deep cleanses
- Evens out skin tone and brightens complexion
- It helps in treating tanning and pigmentation and shows effective in treating sun burn, skin rashes and infections.
- It also acts as a effective cooling agent.
- It also facilitates blood circulation
- Fights and helps in keeping away blackheads/whiteheads, blemishes, freckles, pimple/acne spots
- It helps in treating skin inflammation and insect bites
Some face packs with Multani Mitti
Face pack for oily skin
- Take a table spoon of multani mitti and add a teaspoon of sandal powder and a tea spoon of rose water and milk. Now mix all the ingredients well and apply the mixture to your face. Rinse it off with cold water after 20 minutes.
Face pack for glowing skin
- Mix two spoons of multani mitti to a spoon of tomato juice and a some sandal wood powder and a pinch of turmeric powder to make a fine paste. Apply it to your face and rinse it off with warm water after 10 – 15 minutes, Use it once a week and get natural glow skin.
Face pack for dry skin
- Crush 4 almonds into a fine paste with a few drops of cold milk. Now add a teaspoon of multani mitti and tea spoon of honey and mix all the ingredients well. Apply it to your face and leave it on for 10 minutes. Wash it off with cold water.