Beauty benefits with Rice water and Boiled rice water
Boiled Rice water is the suspension of starch obtained by draining boiled rice or by boiling rice until it completely dissolves into the water. Consuming rice water regularly is good for health.
Rice water is a milky liquid which is left after washing rice. It is rich in vitamin C, vitamin E and Vitamin B
Nutritional facts in Boiled rice water for 1 serving
- Calorie – 135
- Total fats – 2 g
- Cholesterol – 0 mg
- Potassium – 40 mg
- Total carbohydrates present in boiled rice water are 30 g
- Proteins are about 3 g
- Vitamin like vitamin A and Vitamin C and minerals like Calcium about 1% and iron about 9% are present in boiled rice water.
Beauty benefits with boiled rice water and rice water
- Rice water has been used traditionally in the treatment of skin and hair
- Rice water rich in vitamin B, C, E, and minerals, which help in tightening skin and shrinkage of open pores on face.
- Rice water promotes skin cell growth, stimulates blood flow, and slows down the aging process.
- Rice water add shine to your hair and keep strong and healthy after rinsing
- Rice water helps in heal acne and cools the redness inflammation.
- Rice water acts a astringent on the skin, which tightens the pores.
- Vitamins and minerals in rice water helps revitalization of skin and keep skin smooth and bright.
- Rice water is best remedy for rashes and other irritating skin conditions because of soothing nature.
- Rice water is also used of cooling inflammation and burnt skin and also prevent further damage.
- Rice water is an excellent skin toner. It helps in keeping the skin smooth and glowing.
- Damp a cotton ball into the rice water and apply it on your skin it reduces the skin pore size.
- Pour the rice water on your hair and scalp, such that it reaches to the scalp and wash it off after 20 minutes. It is the best hair mask.
- Oryzanol in boiled rice water helps withstand the UV rays from the sun.