Beauty hacks with petroleum jelly
Petroleum jelly, petrolatum, white petrolatum, soft paraffin/paraffin wax or multi-hydrocarbon, CAS number 8009-03-8, is a semi-solid mixture of hydrocarbons (with carbon numbers mainly higher than 25), originally promoted as a topical ointment for its healing properties.
Petroleum jelly is one skincare product found is everyone’s beauty arsenal.
- Condition your eye lashes with a dab of Vaseline It makes makes the lashes grow and Rub some petroleum jelly on your eyes and swipe it using a cotton swab to remove eye make easily instead using costly makeup removing products.
- Petroleum jelly will treat the split ends that are damaged and also gives shine to hair
- If your perfume wants to stay for longer, apply some Vaseline to the area that you are going to spray your perfume and this will let the fragrance last for longer.
- Use cotton balls and Vaseline to remove that stubborn make up.
- Massage your cuticles once in a while with Vaseline and its will give them the strengthening and the moisture.
- Your cheeks will be glossy glow if you apply Vaseline to cheeks.
- Applying a thin layer of Vaseline over the wound to minimize future scarring.
- Rub some jelly on your feet and wear socks overnight. This hack will give your super soft feet in the morning by healing crack heels.
- Mix Vaseline with some sea salt and Tada as it acts as exfoliated for body wash. You can make this scrub in the home itself.
- Just warm up some Vaseline and apply as a night cream. It will give you softest skin.
Along with this there are many advantages with petroleum jelly in beauty concern