Beauty tips for busy moms
Being a mother is the greatest of all to a women. Mother hood also brings many responsibilities. Whether working women or housewife being a mom is itself a full-time job. As they are busy they cant concentrate on beauty. So a quick and easy beauty routine is a must for them. So here we give some tips of busy moms.
- Take a good night sleep and if possible also take a nap in afternoon to relax your overworked muscles. While you are taking a nap, put some cucumber slices or potato slices on your eyes to soothe the eye area. It will reduce the under eye dark circles.
- Wash your face three to four times during the day to feel fresh and active.
- Clean you face both in the morning and at night with face wash or with a gentle, natural cleanser and then treat it with an antibacterial ingredient like tea tree oil, to get rid of all the dirt, oil and bacteria that has accumulated on face.
- Once in a week use honey face mask for softer skin and cleaned pores. Honey will heal, stimulate and smooth the skin, egg yolk and olive oil will penetrate in the skin to moisturize it. The yogurt will gently exfoliate and cleanse while refining and tightening pores.
- Use dry hair shampoo to your hair
- For soft hair massage rich coconut oil on your head once in a week. Leave it for three hours before washing with your shampoo. And apply hair conditioner at the ends.
- Drink water in frequent intervals. Water flushes out the toxin from the body, hydrate and nourishes the skin and maintain glow of the skin.
- Play some favorite music of yours while you work which will soothe your mind and make you happy.
- Add some essential oil like lavender oil or some rose petals for aroma while you bath. The essential oil will also help you to revive your beautiful body.
- Clean your hands with orange peels or lemon slices to make them clean and beautiful.
Take some time out for yourself and invest in yourself.