Beauty tips for healthy skin
We all desire for beautiful looks and flawless complexion. However, with our busy schedules, we don’t have a lot of time to go to a spa and indulge ourselves in skin treatments. Here are some tips for healthy skin
- Those who desire to look beautiful should take about there sleep.
- Sleep for 6 to 8 hours in night time
- Avoid sleeping in Day time
- House wife can sleep for half-an-hour in the day time to get relief and to be fresh
- Massage with oil before going to head bath
- Use face-packs according to the age
- Beautiful hair is also one of the pinpoint for beauty. Massage the head with gently heated oil and tie the head with towel which is dipped in hot water. This allows you good blood circulation
- Eat all types of fruits, vegetables and leafy vegetables as they are rich in vitamins. The vitamins helps in healthy skin.
- Wash your face with cool water which helps much in keeping your eyes healthy, which inturn helps in healthy vision.
- Wash your face with cool water after coming in to house from sun, this therapy helps to avoid sweat pores to shut down.
- It is common thing that skin become dry, oily and skin become tanned to get rid of it soak Almond in milk for the whole night and add 3 to 4 drops of lime juice and half spoon of glycerin and apply it to the face and wash it off after half an hour. It you will feel that skin is smooth and fresh.
- Avoid junk, sugary and oil rich food
- Apply face powders or creams only after washing with cool especially for oily skin.
- By using cotton apply some hydrogen peroxide on fore head and neck area to clean the dust caused by sweat.
- Take a cucumber and slice it and make it like a juice and add some lime juice to it and apply to skin. It helps to reduce skin tan.
- Drink sufficient water and hydrated throughout the day helps flush out toxins from your body
- A large part of having and maintaining beautiful skin is because of regular exercise.
- After washing your face, use a toner to remove any extra oil and dirt from your skin.
By following these tips and also following instructions of professional beautician er you can keep your skin healthy.