Best low sugar fruits
It is a good idea to watch your sugar intake. If you live with diabetes and want to know which fruits will have the least impact on your blood sugar. Because apart from processed sugars in consumption realize how much sugar is contained in fruit.
1. Lemons : It is rich in vitamin C, and they are sour fruits. They don’t contain much sugar and to a adding it to a glass of water can help curb your appetite.
2. Raspberries : Five grams of raspberries contains a teaspoon of sugar and they are rich in fiber which make you feel full.
3. Strawberries : Thought strawberries tastes so sweet and delicious, but one cup of raw strawberries has about seven grams of sugar, they are also rich in Vitamin C.
4. Blackberries : Blackberries also only have seven grams of sugar per cup. Along with this they’re also high in antioxidants as well as fiber.
5. Kiwis : Kiwis (or kiwifruits) are rich in vitamin C and low in sugar — with just six grams per kiwi
6. Grapefruit : it is one of the citrus fruit, they are not sweet as grapes but it contain nine grams of sugar in half of a medium-sized grapefruit.
7. Avocado : Avocado are naturally low in sugar, entire raw avocado only has about one gram of sugar
8. Watermelon : It is good source of iron, A whole cup of diced up watermelon has under 10 grams of sugar. It is delicious summer fruit.
9. Oranges : It is also rich in vitamin C, A typical naval orange has about 12 grams of sugar per fruit and less than 70 calories.
10. Peaches : They are incredibly sweet but they are low in sugar for a fruit. it has less than 13 grams of sugar in a medium-sized fruit