Best Treatment for Hair Damage
Some of the remedies for damaged hair include lack of nutritional diet, not taking adequate amount of water, we have to use oils like coconut oil castor oil for hair massage, egg yolk, aloe vera juice and henna, damaged hair gives really great trouble.
Tea Tree Oil, Coconut Milk and Grape Seed Oil Shampoo
This tea tree oil shampoo, which contains coconut milk, grape seed oil and vegetable glycerine in it, will definitely help you to regain hair growth by combating dandruff and hair thinning issue.
Loaded with iron, manganese, essential fats and protein, coconut milk promotes healthy hair growth and prevents hair loss. Vegetable glycerine contains a lot of carbohydrates and many other valuable properties that lead to healthy hair growth. Loaded with Vitamin E and minerals, grape seed oil promotes a healthy hair growth.
What We Need:
- Tea Tree Oil – 10 drops
- Coconut Milk – ¼ cup
- Vegetable Glycerine – ½ cup
- Grapeseed Oil – 2 Tsp
- Liquid Castile Soap – ½ cup
- Take all the ingredients in an empty bottle and shake well.
- Use this mixture as a shampoo.
- Regular use of this tea tree oil shampoo will help you to prevent hair fall issues and regain hair growth.
- Sunflower seeds also contain vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) which is not only crucial for the absorption of zinc but also has some hair loss preventing properties. These properties can be attributed to the ability of vitamin B6 to boost oxygen supply to the scalp.
Moisturizes Your Hair
Sunflower seed oil is an inexpensive natural moisturizer for hair. It contains omega 6 fatty acids which help prevent thinning hair.
Prevents Graying Of Hair
Sunflowers are a good source of copper. This mineral is responsible for imparting colour to your hair, and its deficiency is one of the leading causes of greying of hair. The rich presence of copper in sunflowers helps in maintaining the colour and lustre of hair.
Prevents Hair Loss