Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Black Bean is the best remedy for weight loss. The scientific name of Black Bean is Phaseolus vulgaris ‘Black turtle.
Nutrition Facts Of Black Bean
The nutrition facts of black bean per 100 grams is
- Calories- 339
- Total Fat- 0.9 g
- Saturated fat- 0.2 g
- Polyunsaturated fat- 0.4 g
- Monounsaturated fat- 0.1 g
- Cholesterol- 0 mg
- Sodium- 9 mg
- Potassium- 42%
- Total Carbohydrate- 21%
- Dietary fiber- 64%
- Sugar- 2.1 g
- Protein- 42%
- Calcium- 16%
- Iron- 48%
- Vitamin B-6- 15%
- Magnesium- 40%
Ingredients For Black Bean Soup
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ jalapeno, minced (optional)
- 2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp oregano
- 2 cans black beans, not drained
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 1 can diced tomatoes OR 1 cup salsa
- salt and pepper
- 2 limes, juiced
Preparation Method Of Black Bean Soup
- In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Saute onion, celery and red pepper until softened, between 3-4 minutes.
- Add garlic and jalapeno and sauté for an additional minute.
- Add chilli powder, cumin and oregano, sauté for another 30 seconds.
- Pour mixture into slow cooker.
- Add beans, vegetable broth and salsa.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-8 hours.
- Use an immersion blender to puree soup to desired consistency.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add lime juice and stir to combine.
- Serve with avocado and chopped cilantro.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.