Broccoli contains low in calories. Broccoli can help you lose weight on a diet. Broccoli contains rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin c, and Vitamin K. Broccoli contains rich in fiber, 1 cup of broccoli contains 2.6 grams of dietary fiber and 10 percent of the daily value based on a 2,000-calorie diet. One cup of broccoli contains only 54 calories.
Ingredients for Broccoli & Feta Omelet with Toast:
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill
- 2 slices rye bread, toasted
Directions to Prepare Broccoli & Feta Omelet with Toast:
- Heat Olive Oil over medium heat and add broccoli and cook for 3 minutes.
- Mix the egg, feta and dried dill in a small bowl.
- Add egg mixture to cooked broccoli.
- Flip Omelet and cook for 2 minutes.
- Now, serve with toast.