Coconut oil for Weight loss
Coconut oil, or copra oil, is an edible oil extracted from the kernel or meat of mature coconuts harvested from the coconut palm.
Weight loss, in the context of medicine, health, or physical fitness, refers to a reduction of the total body mass, body fat or adipose tissue.
- Coconut oil is high in Medium Chain Triglycerides, that show leading beneficial effects on metabolism.
- Coconut oil increases energy expenditure by 120 calories per day.
- Fatty acids in coconut oil reduces appetite and helps in less intake of calories, it also make feel full
- Coconut reduces the harmful belly fat in the abdominal cavity, which is strongly associated with disease.
- Coconut oil enhances the abilitates to digest food and absorb nutrients so it can eat less without feeling weak or tired all the time.
- Coconut Oil Helps To Balance Hormones, as coconut oil assist the body in the conversion of cholesterol in the blood stream into the sterone pregnenolone, which precursors for the human body’s production of hormones.
- Coconut oil makes it easier for cells to bind with insulin during digestion, so which Coconut Oil Helps To Stabilize Blood-Sugar.