Common mistakes we do while Face wash
Do you think you are washing your face the right way, May be not Now let us what the mistake we are doing while face wash and what to do while doing face wash.
1) Use a better face wash rather than using a soap because soap is very hard and it’s an alkali and that causes skin dryness. It’s better to use foaming or gel cleanser for oily skin and a creamier cleanser for dry skin. But before all of these Wash your hands first, then wash your face.
2) Do not wash your face frequently, especially people who have oily skin. wash your face twice daily. Once in the morning when you wake up to remove the dirt and bacteria that gathers on your face while you’re sleeping, then again at night to take off makeup and the grime collected throughout the day.
3) Do not use hot water to wash your face always use cold water. Not even too cold water use moderate heated water Lukewarm water.
4) Apply face wash start from the chin and move upwards and do the same downwards also.
5) Do not use scrubs, as a face wash daily. Use scrub weekly twice. You can also use use only a gentle scrub or exfoliate so you don’t cause damage to the skin.
6) Make sure you take 3-5 minutes to totally get the soap or cleanser off your face. Not doing so will cause soap or cleanser residue accumulation , which can clog skin pores ending up with dry skin.
7) Use a soft towel and pat dry your face. Change towel every two days. And, never share your towel with anybody because it means your are sharing bacteria. Rubbing face with a towel may make your skin dull and dry.