Cure Cracked lips
Like other parts of the skin lips cannot produce oil so lips are not moisturized during cold so it become dry when whether changes, lips may crack become dry or chap. Dry cracked lips usually bleeds and result in pain and also lips become tender to touch and skin peels easily.
Causes of Cracked lips is by dry and cold air during winter, Allergic reactions, long exposure to sun, and licking lips constantly.
To get rid of and to cure cracked lips there are some remedies
- Take 1 tea spoon of rose water in a bowl and add 1 tea spoon honey to it and mix both the ingredient well and apply the mixture on the lips.
- Take cucumber and crush it and now take a bowl crushed cucumber and extract the juice from the crushed cucumber and apply the extracted juice on the lips and leave as it is for 20 minutes and wash it off with normal water.
- Take 1 teaspoon of sea salt and 1 teaspoon of coconut oil and mix them well. Apply the mixture over the lip and massage it over for one minute with finger in circular motion. After 10 to 15 minutes wash it off. It acts as lip scrub. The minerals in coconut oil hydrates lips and cure the dryness, making lips soft and smooth.
- Take 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and one table spoon of olive oil and 3/4 teaspoons of honey in a bowl and mix it well. Store the mixture in a small container and close it with lid and use it throughout the day.
- Apply clarified butter or ghee over lips before going to bed.
- Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water every day.