DHT blocking food to prevent hair loss
Dihydrotestosterone (DHT), or 5α-dihydrotestosterone (5α-DHT), also known as 5α-androstan-17β-ol-3-one, is an endogenous androgen sex steroid and hormone. DHT is five times more potent than testosterone. Dihydrotestosterone, or DHT, is the main cause of hair loss in both men and women.
DHT, a derivative of the male hormone testosterone, is the enemy of hair follicles on your head. Under certain conditions DHT wants hair follicles dead.
Stop Hair Loss by Eating these DHT Blocking Foods like
- Peanut: Peanut is full of biotin, a B vitamin that promotes hair growth and overall scalp health.
- Almonds: Almonds contain high amount of magnesium, which is an essential mineral for having healthy strands. Deficiency in magnesium is often linked to hair loss
- Banana: Banana is rich in potassium, natural oils, carbohydrates and vitamins which help in softening the hair and protects the hair’s natural elasticity preventing split ends and breakage.
- Cashew nuts : Cashew nuts are also rich in copper, which enhances hair color
- Egg yolk : Biotin in the egg helps to maintain healthier roots and follicles of the hair. eggs increase oxygen production and stimulate more blood flow to the scalp.
- Tomato : Tomatoes are an excellent cure for hair loss.
- Carrot : Vitamin A plays a role in sebum production, deficiency in this vitamin can lead to hair loss, carrots are rich in vitamin A . Carrots can lead to faster hair growth
- Mangoes : Mango contains vitamin A which helps in fighting dandruff and adding shine to your hair. It is often used as an ingredient in hair moisturizers. Mangoes contain vitamin E which improves scalp circulation and encourages hair growth.
- Tuna : Omega-3 fats, found in fish, walnuts and flaxseed, help make hair shine by giving its luster.