Essential oils for weight loss
An essential oil is a concentrated hydrophobic liquid containing volatile aroma compounds from plants. . Essential oils are known for their ability to affect your mood, and can either calm you down or energize you.
Adding essential oils to your daily routine can help pave the road to your successful weight loss.
How to use essential oils for weight loss
Add few drops with a carrier oil like coconut or almond oil before applying it topically to your skin. Because direct apply may damage your skin.
Rub the oil onto your neck, forehead, temples, chest, abdomen, arms, legs, or the bottoms of your feet to feel the oil’s benefits. Avoid essential oils in sensitive parts like ears, eyes and mouth and places where wounded or damaged. For a more localized effect, wet a towel, add a few drops of your essential oil of choice, and use it as a hot or cold compress. Essential oil routine daily or weekly during your weight loss journey.
Essential oils for weight loss are
- Grapefruit essential oil : Grapefruit oil contains nootkatone, a compound that increases your metabolism and helps your body melt fat away.
- Cinnamon oil : Cinnamon oil really helps in weight loss it aids in controlling blood sugar and insulin release, which in turn keeps your sugar cravings in check. It also stabilizes blood sugar levels and keeps body from craving sugary junk foods.
- Ginger essential oil : Ginger essential oil is great for improving your digestive health. Gingerol in ginger helps in reducing inflammation in intestines and also helps absorbing vitamin and minerals.Ginger essential oil also helps curb sugar cravings that could take you off track from your healthy diet.
- Lemon essential oil : Its limonene helps dissolve fat in your body while it also boosts your mood by increasing the levels of norepinephrine in your brain.
- Peppermint Essential oil : This oil naturally suppresses your appetite to keep you from overeating. It also helps keep bloating and indigestion at bay.