Evidence-Based weight loss tips
Weight loss, in the context of medicine, health, or physical fitness, refers to a reduction of the total body mass, body fat or adipose tissue.
- Drink Water, Especially Before Meals, Drinking water can boost metabolism by 24-30% over a period of 1-1.5 hours.
- Eat eggs of break fast helps you in weight loss
- Drink coffee as coffee is loaded with antioxidants, and also caffeine in coffee can boost metabolism by 3-11%
- Drink green tea as antioxidants called catechins enhances fat burning.
- Cook food with coconut oil as it is rich in special fats called medium chain triglycerides, which are metabolized differently than other fats.
- Cut added sugar as added sugars are worst ingredient in the modern diet as it is strongly associated with obesity and also disease related to heart and diabetes-2.
- Eat less refined carbs
- Eat and keep healthy food around in case you get hungry
- Spicy foods like Cayenne pepper contain Capsaicin, a compound that can boost metabolism and reduce your appetite slightly.
- Doing aerobic exercises is an excellent way to burn calories and improve your physical and mental health.
Weight loss tips after pregnancy.
After giving birth to a baby, gaining weight is natural for women, therefore every women looks for getting back in shape. On the other hand, losing weight right away after delivery is not at all an easy job, it requires, patience and consistency. Therefore in order to lose weight at fast pace, follow the tips mentioned beneath.
Below mentioned tips will help you to maintain healthy weight:
- Always have your breakfast in the morning. Choose natural breakfast foods such as steel-cut oats, bran or shredded wheat cereal or egg white omelets.
- In a day, you must eat at least 5 portions of fruits and vegetables.
- You must include starchy foods like rice and pasta (especially wholegrain for more fibre), bread in your meal.
- You must also eat fiber rich foods like beans, grains, seeds, lentils and oats in your meals.
- Try to avoid foods that contain fats and more calories such as fast foods, Chinese foods, cakes, chocolates, pastries, sweets and cold drinks.
- Besides maintaining healthy diet, you can also go for exercise – it will be more effective, as it will help you to burn fat in place of lean tissue. By doing exercise you will also be able to improve your fitness level.
- Drink water throughout the day to help you stay hydrated and feel full. Avoid excessive caffeine if you are breast-feeding. Prepare several meals in advance to help you avoid eating high-calorie fast food after a busy day.
- Weigh yourself about once weekly. Regular check-in times on the scale will enable you to monitor your weight loss progress and ensure you lose weight at an appropriate rate after giving birth.
- Avoid high-calorie foods that do not fill you up. Eating desserts, chocolate candy, chips and fried foods will make it difficult for you to keep your calorie intake to a weight loss level. Choose low-calorie fruits as desserts, and baked chips or baked potatoes over deep fried foods.