Face Mask For Clean And Clear Skin for monsoon season
Immunity level of the body becomes low during monsoon. Your skin may feel sticky, moist, dull and uncomfortable due to the high humidity levels. Here are some Face Mask For Clean And Clear Skin for monsoon season.
Face mask for all skin types
- Oat meal scrub/mask : Take one table spoon of oat meal and 1/2 table spoon of honey and half a table spoon of almond oil (olive oil can also be used) and mix all the ingredients well and apply it on face in circular motion in both clock wise and anti-clock wise direction. Applying in circular motion helps the blood to flow and also deep cleanse your skin and removes all the dirt from the pores. Leave this mixture on face for 15 minutes and rinse it off with cold water. You can skip oils if you have oily skin.
- Oatmeal in the scrub soothes the skin makes the skin soft
- Honey which is rich in anti-bacterial properties and anti-inflammatory properties which lightens the skin and reduces the pimples and gives you clearer skin. It also acts as a moisturizer to skin.
- Oil acts a moisturizer
Face mask for Dry or dull skin
- Banana mask : Take half a banana, and a lemon and one table spoon of honey. Mash the banana in to paste and mix honey and lemon juice to it and make like a paste and apply the paste to face and neck. Leave this for 15 minutes after drying rinse it off with cold water.
- Lemon contains vitamin C which brightens the skin
- Banana and honey are rich in antioxidants that gives glowing skin.
Face mask for tight pores and firm skin
- Yogurt mask : Take some yogurt and add one tea spoon of Aloe vera to it and mix both the ingredients well apply in on face as thin layer leave it for 15 minutes and let it dry after that rinse it off with cold water.
- Lactic acid in Yogurt helps deep cleanse of pores
- Aloe vera soothe the skin and make the skin smoothe.