Fat burning food
Now-a-days many people are suffering with obesity. This is all because the food we intake contain more amount of fat. Basically our food habits in day to day life contains more fat, Junk food, Oily food results more fat in the body. With this fatty food not only obesity many other diseases like Type 2 diabetes, heart attack, Joint pains, Blood pressure etc may also occur.
Here are some fat burning food the helps you a lot
- Turmeric : Turmeric is often touted as a fat-burning food, Turmeric contains curcumin. Curcumin works as an anti-inflammatory agent, and it may assist your body in metabolizing fat, potentially promoting weight loss.
- Red chilli : Red chilli show their effect with 20 minutes after eating. It reduces Capsasin in red chilli burns the calories very fast as a result it will not leads to formation of fat.
- Black cardamom : Cardamom helps in easy digestion of food and it can also burn body fat.
- Curry leaves : The curry leaves helps to burn the bad cholesterol and the excessive body fats that are found in the body. It also removes bad cholesterol and toxic material from the body.
- Garlic : Anti bacterial acids present in garlic burn the fat very effective, It also called as ‘Fat burning food’. It burns bad cholesterol and also keep high blood pressure in control.
- Olive oil : It is low cholesterol oil which is rich in Anti-oxidants helps people suffering from heart diseases.
- Cabbage : cabbage will not burn fat from your body, it is still ideal for your weight loss diet because it is so low in calories. An entire head of cabbage that can be used to prepare a large salad is less than 300 calories
- Honey : When we consume honey before bed, the body begins to burn more fat during those early hours of sleep. It decreases obesity and gives more energy to the body.
- Butter milk : Buttermilk is known widely to trigger weight loss and the regular consumption of it also helps you maintain weight. It burns fats and gives more energy to the body.