Food improves your digestion
Digestive health has a direct link to your body’s health. Digestive discomfort may leads to some problems like Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD), Gallstones, Celiac Disease, Celiac Disease, Hemorrhoids, Anal fissures, and constipation etc.,
Here are some food that improves your digestion are
- Beet roots : Beetroots are excellent for digestive problems like constipation or abdominal upsets. As they are rich in fiber, potassium and magnesium, which help to remove the waste and all the nutrients present in beetroots help to maintain a healthy digestive system.
- Apples : Apples are a good source of fiber, Fiber improves your bowl movement helps in constipation by passing through your intestines undigested, helping with the formation of stool. Pectin in apples shows laxative effect.
- Banana : Banana is the perfect fruit for healthy functioning of bowl movement. It helps in patients suffering with diarrhea. It is also loaded with fiber which aids in good digestion
- Sweet potatoes : Sweet potatoes along with skin are good food for digestion. They provide dietary fiber, complex carbohydrates and manganese. Sweet potatoes help in treating peptic ulcers, duodenal ulcers and some other serious bowel ailments.
- Kiwi : Kiwi fruit, as it is loaded with linolenic acid, actinidin, vitamin C, vitamin E, magnesium, potassium and other fatty acids. All these elements helps in healthy functioning of digestion.
- Papaya : Papain in papaya helps in breakdown of proteins in stomach and facilitates in good absorption of the nutrients and bowel movement.
- Tomatoes : Tomatoes are loaded with potassium and magnesium and presence of lycopene, vitamins, minerals and other nutrients aids in maintaining digestive health.
- Cucumber : Cucumber is loaded with dietary fiber, fats, folate, calcium and vitamin C, Consuming cucumber juice daily provides relief from heartburn, stomach acidity, gastritis and peptic ulcer and it is also good for people suffering from stomach problems.