Food that helps in breast enlargement
Most appealing physical feature of a women is Breast. Some women with small breasts that make them feel awkward. Women wishes to increase their breast size without surgery because breast make a woman look more attractive and also boost self confidence. Nutrition and genetics play an important role in determining size of women’s breast.
There are some food that helps in increase breast size.
- Breasts are comprised of epithelial and fat tissue. To stimulate more fat cell production, one should intake healthy fats. Healthy fats are monounsaturated fats keep your metabolism burning on high while promoting breast tissue growth. Mono saturated foods are like olive oil, coconut oil, avocado, eggs , coldwater fish , canola oil, peanut oil, safflower oil and sesame oil etc,
- Dairy products contain reproductive hormones which are identically found in human body. Trace amounts of hormones found in milk produce radical changes which may contribute to the growth of breast tissue. Cow’s milk contains naturally occurring estrogen, progesterone and prolactin, which are essential for milk production in mammals.
- Seed varieties contain lignan, a type of phytoestrogen that are like estrogen in the body these which helps in increase breast size. Some seeds are fennel seeds, flaxseeds, sesame seeds and sunflower seeds etc., should be added in your daily routine.
- almonds, chestnuts, peanuts and pistachios etc., are some nuts contain healthy fats, proteins and isoflavones, which are similar to estrogen.
- Some vegetables and fruits helps in breast enlargement are Kale, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower, apples, strawberries, raspberries, cherries, peaches, oranges, plums and melons all these fruits and vegetables are rich in lignin.
- Sea food like Oysters, prawns, shellfish and seaweed contain high levels of manganese, which helps promote the proper functioning of the thyroid and sex hormones in the body, like estrogen and progesterone