Get clear, glowing, spotless skin by using aloe Vera gel
Aloe vera is a stemless or very short-stemmed plant from plant species of the genus Aloe
It is found in many consumer products including beverages, skin lotion, cosmetics, or ointments for minor burns and sunburns. There is little scientific evidence of the effectiveness or safety of Aloe vera extracts for either cosmetic or medicinal purposes.
Aleo vera for glowing, spotless skin
- Aloe vera contains proteolytic enzymes which repairs dead skin cells on the scalp.
- It also acts as a great conditioner and leaves your hair all smooth and shiny.
- It act as protective layer on the skin.
- Because of its anti-oxidant properties it helps to heal faster the skin.
- It promotes hair growth, prevents itching on the scalp, reduces dandruff and conditions your hair.
- Aleo keeps skin hydrated
- It also lessens the visibility of stretch marks.
- It treats acne because aleo vera has properties that stimulates the growth of new cells
- It also fights ageing and also helps and improves natural firmness of the skin.
- Aleo vera is rich in vitamin C, vitamin E and beta carotene which gives it nourishing and anti ageing qualities. It can moisture the skin without making it greasy.
- Aleo vera helps with sun burn through its powerful healing activity it act as a protective layer on the skin and help replenish its moisture.
- Take a long leaf of Aleo vera and cut it into pieces and extract the gel from it and Now add 1 some rice flour on Aleo vera gel for scrubbing.
- Extract the juice from Aleo vera leaves add 2 table spoons of rose water and add 2 table spoons of mineral water or normal water. Mix all the ingredients well pour it in empty spray bottle. Use this toner by shaking well. You can use this for 7 to 10 days by storing it n a refrigerator.
- Add Aleo vera jel with honey for cleansing.