Get rid of Itchy scalp
Dandruff and seborrhea dermatitis are the most common in the case of an itchy scalp. itchy scalp may be irritating for anyone, especially during the hot summers. It results in constantly scratching your head. Yeast is typically found on the scalp and other areas of the body where more hair is located. Itching and flaking are how the body responds to the the inflammation of the overgrowth of yeast.
Causes of Itchy scalp
- Dandruff is the main reason for causes itchy scalp but other reasons are also associated like bacterial infection, ringworm etc.,
- In children, an itchy scalp is usually due to attack of lice.The saliva of the pest creates an allergic reaction for which the hair or the scalp itches.
- damaged hair
- Hair or scalp feels dry and flaky
Measures and remedies to be taken to get rid of itchy scalp
- Essential oil mixture and some natural oil mixture like tea tree oil, olive oil, almond oil, avacoda oil and lavender oil keeps the scalp moisture and helps in treating itchy scalp because itchy scalp is mainly caused due dryness of scalp.
- Hot oil is best remedy for itchy scalp because it helps the scalp to retain moisture and reduces the dryness felt on the scalp. Warm some olive oil and add few drops of honey to it and massage it for few minutes and wash it off with shampoo after few minutes.
- Pour some lemon juice on scalp and massage it for few minutes and after some time wash it off with shampoo it helps drying of the skin.
- Brush your hair regularly it increases the blood circulation especially if you have long hair.
- Use hair mask
- Add a ripe banana and mash it with honey and mix onion juice to it and mix it well like a paste and apply the paste to scalp and rinse it after 20 minutes. In this honey acts as a natural moisturizer and antibiotic agent. This mask reduces flakes, dandruffs and other inflammations.