Hair masks for summer
Summer skin makes your skin dry and freezy and also because we love to style our hair and the hair products we use can dry out the hair.
The following hair masks may help you lot.:
- Egg: Egg is rich in proteins so it is very grateful for hair and skin. It is really a very good conditioner and makes your hair shiny.
- White vinegar:
- Olive oil: It is rich in vitamin and healthy fats. It is a moisture and nourishes hair and helps to replenish dry hair. These oil hydrates brittle ends and also strengthens the hair to prevent further damage.
Take an egg and takeout egg yolk in a bowl and add 1 tablespoon of white vinegar and 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Mix all three until it forms a foam. Apply it all over your hair from root to tips. Leave these on your hair for 20 minutes and rinse well with warm water. For longer hair double the ingredients.
Repeat the process once in a week and you yourself can observe the change that your hair is healthier than ever.
It is a damage repair hair mask and completely vegan
- Banana: Banana is packed with vitamins, antioxidants, and potassium and added moisture make your hair revitalized dried out hair. It also works in strengthening hair follicles helps in promoting a healthy scalp.
- Honey: Honey is a natural cleanser, It also helps in giving moisture to hair.
Take 1 ripe banana and 1/4 of cup of honey. Mash the banana well in a bowl make it completely like the paste so that it will not be struck and add 2 tablespoons of honey to the banana and mix it well. Apply this mask all over the hair from root to tip. Tie your hair in a bun and let it soak for 15-30 minutes. Rinse the hair thoroughly.
Repeat the process thrice a month and you can observe yourself that your hair is really healthy and shiny.
Anther ingredient for hair is Apple cider vinegar
- Apple cider Vinegar: – It balances the pH levels in hair and helps in removal of dandruff and helps in cleansing the hair from hair products you used and also helps in treating hair loss.
Take 30% of apple cider vinegar and 70% of water in a bowl and mix it well and pour in a spray. Start spraying it in sections on your hair and after that tie your hair in a bun or wrap it up in a plastic bag. Leave it for 30 minutes and rinse your hair.
Repeat the process once in a week or when you feel the hair needs a refresh.