Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Health benefits of curry leaves
Curry leaves are natural flavoring agents with a number of important health benefits
Nutritional values in Curry leaves are
The nutritional values of curry leaves per 100 grams are:
- Energy – 108.000 K cal
- Fat – 1.000 gm
- Calcium – 830.000 mg
- Phosphorus – 57.000 mg
- Iron – 0.930 mg
- Copper – 0.100 mg
- Magnesium – 44.000 mg
- Chromium – 0.006 mg
- Thiamine – 0.080 mg
- Carotene – 7560.000 µg
- Riboflavin – 0.210 mg
- Zinc – 0.200 mg
- Manganese – 0.150 mg
- Carbohydrates – 18.700 gm
- Moisture – 63.800 gm
- Fiber – 6.400 gm
- Protein – 6.100 gm
- Minerals – 4.000 gm
- Niacin – 2.300 mg
- Vitamin C – 4.000 mg
- Folic Acid
Benefits with Curry leaves are
- Curry leaves are used as home remedies to treat many illnesses like digestion problems, urinary disorders, morning sickness, chronic anaemia.
- Vitamin C in Curry leaves act as Anti-Aging agent
- Vitamin E in curry leaves are good for skin especially in skin infections
- It also helpful in health hair and reduces greying of hair
- Curry leaves are a rich source of iron and folic acid. Folic acid is mainly responsible for carrying and helping the body absorb iron,
- Curry leaf is a rich source of iron and folice acid the compounds it is your one-stop natural remedy to beat anaemia.
- Curry leaves lower the blood sugar levels. Curry leaves help your blood sugar levels by affecting the insulin activity of the body and reduces ones blood sugar levels.
- Curry leaves is known to help improve digestion and alter the way your body absorbs fat, thereby helping you lose weight.
- Curry leaves are properties ed with antioxidants, curry leaves prevent the oxidation of cholesterol that forms LDL cholesterol (bad cholesterol). This in turn helps in increasing the amount of good cholesterol (HDL) and protects your body from conditions like heart disease and atherosclerosis
- The chemical constituents found in curry leaves such as phenols are helpful in fighting cancers such as leukemia, prostate cancer and colorectal cancers.
- Curry leaves contain high amounts of vitamin A and are therefore good for eyesight. Vitamin A contains carotenoids which protect the cornea, which is the eye surface
- curry leaves has revealed that they are also effective in fighting bacterial and fungal infections.
- curry leaves has indicated that the tannins and carbazole alkaloids present in curry leaves exhibited good hepato-protective properties. They are also helpful in protecting the liver from various diseases such as hepatitis and cirrhosis.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.