Health benefits of Boiled rice water
Boiled Rice water is the suspension of starch obtained by draining boiled rice or by boiling rice until it completely dissolves into the water. Consuming rice water regularly is good for health.
Nutritional facts in Boiled rice water for 1 serving
- Calorie – 135
- Total fats – 2 g
- Cholesterol – 0 mg
- Potassium – 40 mg
- Total carbohydrates present in boiled rice water are 30 g
- Proteins are about 3 g
- Vitamin like vitamin A and Vitamin C and minerals like Calcium about 1% and iron about 9% are present in boiled rice water.
Health Benefits with Boiled Rice Water
- Drinking the water in which rice is cooked is really good as it can boost your energy levels.
- It Prevents Gastroenteritis
- Rice water plays an important role in regulating the temperature levels of body.
- It helps in withstand the summer heat.
- It prevent certain types of cancer by regular consumption
- If your are suffering from constipation, Boiled rice water is also good in preventing constipation.
- Oryzanol in boiled rice water helps withstand the UV rays from the sun
- By drinking rice water a person can recover very fast from any infection
- It prevents dehydration
- It effective in the treatment of diarrhea such as that arising in cholera or gastroenteritis.