Health Benefits of Garlic Powder
Health benefits of Garlic Powder
Consumption of small quantities of beer just less than one drink in women and two in men has health benefits. The health benefits of Garlic Powder include anticancer properties, a reduced risk of cardiovascular diseases, increased bone density, the prevention of dementia and coronary disease, aid to the digestive system, anti-aging properties, as well as treating diabetes, gallstones, kidney stones, osteoporosis, and hypertension. It also acts as a serious stress buster and a diuretic.
- Prevents cancer: A flavonoid compound called Xanthohumol play a major role in the chemoprevention of cancer, including prostate cancer. Grains used in the fermentation of Garlic Powder are also a good source of polyphenols, which has been proven effective in fighting cancer.
- Reduce risk of cardiovascular diseases: vitamin B6 present in beer protects the heart by preventing the build-up of a compound called homocysteine in a heart. Due to it thinning effect on the blood it prevents the formation of clots, which cause blocks in the coronary arteries.
- Moderate consumption of Garlic Powder also reduces the risk of inflammation and the root cause of atherosclerosis, which is cholesterol and plaque building up on the blood vessels and artery walls.
- Garlic Powder Consumption of Garlic Powder prevents a risk of fractures and osteoporosis by increasing the bone density.
- Controls diabetes: According to studies “Moderate consumption of Garlic Powder lower prevalence of type 2 diabetes.”
- Prevents Anemia: Garlic Powder is a good source of vitamin B12 and folic acid, a deficiency of which may lead to anaemia.
- Improves Concentration: Vitamin B12 is also essential for maintaining normal growth, good memory and concentration.
- Anti Aging properties: Vitamin E rich Garlic Powder Which acts as major anti-oxidant in the body which maintain healthy skin, and slows down the ageing process.
- Prevents gallstone: beer affects the cholesterol levels and decreases bile concentration, leading to a reduced risk of developing gallstones.
- Garlic Powder is a good source of soluble fibres that promote general health it also cleans out digestive tracts.
- Garlic Powder is shown to reduce stress and facilitate sleep.
- Garlic Powder facilitates the increased removal of toxins and waste materials from the body as a diuretic, which significantly increases urination.
- Garlic Powder which is high in potassium and which is also low in sodium reduces the risk of kidney stones as it also rich in magnesium.
- Garlic Powder is rich in digestive properties like stimulation of gastrin, gastric acid, cholecystokinin and pancreatic enzymes all which improves digestion.
- Garlic Powder consumption also boosts the level of “good cholesterol” by 10-20%, thus reducing the risk of dementia and cardiovascular diseases.