Healthy brushing techniques in 4 simple steps
Brushing your teeth properly is very important and unfortunately many dental problems are the result of wrong or insufficient dental hygiene and because people don’t know how to brush teeth. The right cleaning technique is the key to all the dental and some health problems. By following four simple steps you can improve your dental health considerably investing in the future of your smile.
- Place the toothbrush at a 45°angle along the gum line. Move the toothbrush in a back and forth motion, and repeat for each tooth.
- Brush the inside surface of each tooth, using the same back and forth technique.
- Brush the chewing surface (top) of each tooth.
- Use tip of brush to brush behind each tooth — front and back, top and bottom and up and down strokes.
- Be sure to brush your tongue to remove odor-causing bacteria.