Healthy Spinach Soup For Quick Weight Loss
What Is Spinach?
Spinach is a member of the Amaranthaceae family and its scientific name is Spinacia oleracea. It is a green, leafy vegetable that is cheap and affordable for everyone. It is a rich source of minerals, vitamins, pigments, and phytonutrients. All of these together make spinach very beneficial for a number of vital processes. Due to the vast range of benefits from this vegetable, it is advisable to consume spinach on a regular basis.
Spinach can be eaten raw as a part of many salads, and it can also be cooked or sauteed down into a reduced form. This can be eaten as a side dish vegetable or added in a number of recipes for soups, stews, and casseroles.
Spinach For Weight Loss
Spinach is the wonderful vegetables of the world with the presence of many nutrients. Spinach contains a biochemical substance called thylakoids, which has the ability to decrease hunger to a larger extent thereby promotes weight loss. Drinking of spinach juice and spinach soup helps to produce satiety hormones, which leads to hunger management. If somebody takes this juice before eating regular foods, reduces craving for more eating.
Ingredients For Spinach Soup
- 1 bunch of spinach, blanched & pureed
- 1 small onion
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1/2 tbsp butter
- crushed black pepper
- salt to taste
- water as required
Preparation Method Of Spinach Soup
– Heat butter in a pan.
– Once the butter melts, add the plain flour and mix well to avoid lumps.
– Once the mixture changes colour slightly, add the milk and let it come to a boil.
– Add the spinach and onion puree to the saucepan and mix well.
– Add water and bring the soup to a boil.
– Add salt, crushed black pepper and little sugar and mix well.
– The delicious and healthy spinach soup is ready to be served.