Home remedies for Halitosis
Halitosis is also referred as a bad breath from mouth. Which means one who exhale unpleasant odour from the mouth. Halitosis in which one may suffer with dry mouth, bad taste and coating on tongue. Bad breath, about 85% of cases come from inside the mouth. The remaining cases are believed to be due to disorders in the nose, sinuses, throat, lungs, esophagus, or stomach. Rarely, bad breath can be due to an underlying medical condition such as liver failure or ketoacidosis. Non-genuine cases occur when someone feels they have bad breath but someone else cannot detect it. This is estimated to make up between 5% and 70% of cases.
Causes of Bad breath may be with different reasons but some major reasons are Bacterial activity in the mouth, and also due to lack of oral hygiene. Chewing and smoking tobacco products excessively.
- Hot water
- Cinnamon powder
Take a cup of hot water and add 3 teaspoons of cinnamon powder and mix it well in the water. Store the mixture and use it regularly for mouth wash. gargle it daily.
- Parsley leaves : They act as natural deodorizer and also rich in chlorophyll.
Take a handful of parsley leaves and chew them regularly. It give fresh breath
- cardamon seeds : These keeps your gums healthy and fights bad breadth.
Take 2 cardamon seeds and chew them, which reduces bad breath. And also suck a peace of clove after meals.
- suck a peace of cardamon clove after meals.
- Eat guava or apple after meal which prevents all bacterial activities
- Brush twice a day and brush to remove particles clearly which struck in between teeth.