Home remedies for Hemorrhoids (Piles)
Hemorrhoids mean a swollen vein or group of veins in the region of the anus. Which is also called as Piles they act as a cushion for stool outgo but they become swollen and inflamed in a certain condition which is termed as Hemorrhoids.
There are two types of hemorrhoids:
- Internal hemorrhoids are located on the inside lining of the rectum and cannot be felt unless they prolapse and push through the anus opening causing pain and itching.
- External hemorrhoids are located beneath the skin on the outer aspect of the anus. Symptoms may include bleeding with a bowel movement and a mass or fullness that can be felt at the anal opening.
Causes of Hemorrhoids:
- Being overweight or obese.
- Anal intercourse.
- Low fiber diet.
- Spinal cord injury.
- Chronic constipation
- Chronic diarrhea.
- Lift style
- Junk food
- Intake less water
- Overheat in body
- Alcoholism etc.,
Symptoms of Hemorrhoids:
- straining during bowel movements.
- sitting for long periods of time, especially on the toilet.
- pain or discomfort, especially when sitting
- itching or irritation around the anal region
- bright red blood in your stools
- swelling around the anus
Rare Side effect of Hemorrhoids:
- Abnormal Heart Rhythm
- Chronic Trouble Sleeping
- Fast Heartbeat
- Loss of Skin Color
- Excessive Sweating
Some Home remedies of Hemorrhoids:
- Ice: Apply an ice pack or a partially melted piece of ice wrapped in a cloth directly on the affected area for about 10 minutes. Repeat this process until hemorrhoid goes away.
- Aloe vera: It helps you as pain relief and soothes the burning solution. Apply a little bit of aloe vera gel to your anus and slowly massage the area with it until it gives relief.
- Lemon juice: Intake mixture of one-half teaspoon each of lemon juice, ginger juice, mint juice and honey together.
- Almond oil: It can give a relief from inflammation, gives you relief from burning and itching sensation in and around the anus, all that you have to do is take a cotton ball and dip it in pure almond oil and apply to affected area.
- Olive oil: Intake of one teaspoon of olive oil daily helps you to reduce inflammation and the monounsaturated fats will improve the functionality of the excretory system.
- Whole grains: Whole grains are rich in fiber. fiber, which is highly effective in relieving hemorrhoid symptoms and bleeding.
- Pomegranate: Boil the peel of pomegranate in some water and drink this water twice a day.
- Mango seeds powder: Mix two teaspoons of this powder with a little honey and eat this twice a day.
- Bitter guard: Add some juice of bitter gourd mixer with some buttermilk. Taken it every morning.
- Turmeric: Turmeric has antiseptic and healing properties. Therefore, eat a teaspoon of ground, fresh turmeric root.
In the following video you can see, a recipe that treats Hemorrhoids.