Home remedies for kidney stones
Kidney’s clear the impurities from the blood, Crystallization of minerals present in urine leads to Kidney stones.
Kidney stone disease, also known as Urolithiasis. It is when a solid piece of material (kidney stone) occurs in the urinary tract. It can cause blockage of the ureter resulting in severe pain in the lower back or abdomen depending on the size of the stone. Calcium stones makeup about 90% of all stones.
Causes of kidney stones
- High dietary intake of animal protein, sodium, refined sugars, fructose and high fructose corn syrup, oxalate, grapefruit juice, and apple juice may increase the risk of kidney stone formation.
- High level of calcium in the urine, which is one of the most frequent kidney stone causes.
- Uric acid stones are formed when one follows a high protein diet without consuming enough of fluids.
- Struvite stones are often formed due to an infection in the urinary tract.
- Calcium stones are formed due to certain metabolic disorders, dietary intake or high doses of vitamin D
Symptoms of Kidney stones
- Sever pain in the side, back and below the ribs.
- Pain in lower abdomen area
- Feels pain while urination
- Cloudy and foul smell of urination
- Intensity of pain fluctuates
- vomiting or nausea feeling
- one may feel fever and chills if the infection persists.
- Blood urine
Home remedies for removal of kidney stones is by dissolving and removing them.
- Kidney beans
Take about 60 grams of Kidney beans and add this to 4 liters of water and heat this for about 6 hours after heating strain the beans and extract the juice and let juice be cooled. Drink the juice for every two hours and for one week. Make fresh juice regularly don’t use old beans or juice.
- Kidney beans
- Pomegranate seeds
Take one cup of horse beans and add it 1/2 liter of water and heat the mixture till the water evaporates and reach to 1/5 level. Strain the mixture and extract the soup in a bowl. Now add two teaspoons of crushed pomegranate seeds and mix it well and drink the mixture once a day.
Along with some foods material like lemon juice, pomegranate seeds, Nettle leaf, Celery, Bran flakes, Water melon, Basil also helps in reducing kidney stones.