Home remedies for Schizophrenia
Schizophrenia is a disorder that affects a person’s ability to think, feel and behave clearly. It mental disorder characterized by abnormal social behavior and failure to understand what is real.
schizophrenia may seem like they have lost touch with reality like wise and thought there are no common symptoms for this are (Symptoms may be both positive and negative)
- Delusions : An idiosyncratic belief or impression maintained despite being contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.
- Hallucinations : An experience involving the apparent perception of something not present.
- Incoherent speech : Incoherent means that something is difficult to understand because it’s not holding together. A lot of people useincoherent to mean unintelligible, which is a perfectly fine usage. But it specifically means unintelligible due to a lack of cohesion, or sticking together
- Thought disorder
- Movement disorder
- Problems with “working memory”
- Poor “executive functioning
- Reduced feelings of pleasure in everyday life
- Difficulty beginning and sustaining activities
- Reduced speaking
- Trouble focusing or paying attention
Causes and risk factors associated with Schizophrenia are
- Genetic condition
- Stress during pregnancy
- Pre-natal viral infections
- Childhood abuse
- Chemical imbalance in brain : Scientists think that an imbalance in the complex, interrelated chemical reactions of the brain involving the neurotransmitters
- Malnutrition before birth
- Psychosocial factors
Schizophrenia is diagnosed based on criteria in either the American Psychiatric Association’s (APA) fifth edition of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM 5), or the World Health Organization’s International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems.
Mainly the symptoms and self-reported experiences of the person and reported abnormalities in behavior, followed by a clinical assessment by a mental health professional.
Some Home remedies for Schizophrenia
- hot water
- cardamom powder
How to use
Take a glass of hot water and add one tea spoon of cardamom powder mix it well and cover it with cap and leave it for 10 minutes and drink the juice while lukewarm.
- Drink once a glass daily
- hot water
How to use
Take 2 teaspoons of liquorice powder to about 200ml of boiling water. Allow it to boil till the quantity reduces to half and strain the liquid and consume it when it is lukewarm in the very first thing in the morning
- Drink once daily early in the morning.
Eat health food that promotes brain health like fish, Broccoli and Cauliflower, Walnuts, Crab, Garbanzo Beans (Chickpeas), Red Meat, Blueberries.