Smooth skin can be achieved using natural ways. The texture of your skin, pigmentation and tone can be improved with the help of some natural ingredients. Many of the time we are not aware of what miracle a simple ingredient in your kitchen cabinet can do for you.
There are many factors that can ruin the natural lustre of your skin and make them appear dull or pigmented. Few of them are mentioned below:
- Lack of proper sleep
- Excessive alcohol consumption
- Unhealthy diet
- Sun’s ultraviolet rays
- Avoiding the usage of SPF based creams
How To Get Smooth Skin on Face
One of the most important things you can do for smooth and glowing skin is to drink plenty of water. Your aim should be to drink 8 to 10 glasses of water a day. Water helps the body flush out toxins and waste.
2. Lemon Juice
Lemon juice can be used to cleanse your skin, lighten spots and scars, as well as soften and smooth it.
- To lighten dark spots and acne marks, you can use freshly squeezed lemon juice and apply it to your entire face and neck. Leave it on for 10 minutes and then rinse it off with lukewarm water. You can do this daily or several times a week.
Fresh tomato is an excellent natural skin toner. It can also help treat pimples and blemishes.
- You can also use tomato paste to heal pimples. Apply it to the affected area and leave it on for an hour, then rinse it off.
Honey is another natural ingredient that you can use to get smooth skin.
- Apply raw honey to your face and neck, leave it on for about 10 minutes and then rinse it off with cold water. This simple remedy will make your skin soft and smooth.
5. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is another wonderful natural ingredient used in a number beauty recipes to maintain smooth and clear skin. It helps treat acne, fade blemishes and reduce wrinkles and fine lines.
- Extract the gel from an aloe vera leaf and apply it on your skin a few times a week.