Home remedies for summer skin care for your face
Some tips for skin care in summer
- Keep skin hydrated
- Drink more water
- Exfoliate for clearer, smoother skin
- Apply sunscreen at regular intervals
For Dry Skin:
- Honey: Honey is extremely moisturizing and soothing.
- Rosewater: Rose water helps in shut the pores
- Cotton Ball.
Apply honey to face with a hand and wash with warm water and dab it gently and take rose water with cotton and apply it all over the face.(It will be very refreshing)
Apply twice in a week.
For Oily skin:
- Gram flour (Besan) – Besan will absorb oil and cleanse the face
- Turmeric (Haldi): Haldi will lighten dark spots and dark circles. It also helps in lighten dark spots and dark circles
Add 2 tbsp of gram flour with milk and turmeric and apply to face with your finger. Don’t apply it close to your eyes and don’t add too much turmeric in the mix because it color remains on your face. Keep the pack for 5-7 minutes and wash with warm water.
Apply this twice a week.
- 2 egg whites: Eggs are rich in protein which is good for skin and hair.
Break the two eggs and collect the egg white along with egg yolk in a jar and add sugar in a jar. Blend it to a paste. Apply it with your hands. Keep it around 10 minutes and wash with warm water. (If your skin is more oily you have to keep it for more time). After this wash with warm water and Dab gentle.
Apply this twice a week.
For all types of skin:
- Ground almonds: As it is rich Vitamin E helps to rejuvenate and repair skin cells.
- Rosewater: It reduces pigmentation and gets rid of dark spots and also helps in shut the pores.
- Yogurt: This will give some moisture to skin
- Turmeric (Haldi): It has antibacterial properties.
Add 2 tables spoons of Yogurt, 1 tbsp ground almond, some Haldi, and 2-3 tbsp of Rose water and mix it all together to form a paste. Apply this to your face with hands you can apply this anytime you feel like your skin needs a boost and also it will not completely dry because it has curd in it. Wash it cold water after 10 minutes and dab it with a towel.
Aleo vera gel: Aleo vera gel is good for repairing skin cells It especially helps in summer. Apply it to all over your face massage deep into your skin. Apply it twice every day.
Green tea bags: It has antioxidants so that it helps in reducing morning eye puffiness and dark circles. Dip the tea bag in hot water, after 20 seconds take it out keep it in the freezer for 10 seconds. Squeeze out excess water and put on your eyelids let it for 10 minutes.
In the following video, you can see some more home remedies for healthy skin in summer