Home remedies for Yeast Infection
Yeast Infection or Bacterial Vaginosis. Yeast Infection refers to increased level of bacteria in the viginal area. Most vaginal yeast infections are caused by the organism Candida albicans. Yeast Infection is not a Sexual transmission disease. It occurs in the women who are sexually not active.
Symptoms of yeast infection are like
- Vaginal discharge whitish in gray color
- pain with urination
- pain with intercourse
- Redness, irritation, or soreness of the vagina or vulva in women
- Multiple sexual partners
- Intrauterine devices
- Vaginal douching
Home remedies for Yeast infection.
- Consuming foods with probiotics also may help in preventing yeast infection. Probiotic foods are like Dark chocolate, Microalgae, Miso Soup, Pickles, Tempeh, Yogurt, Kefir, Raw Cheese, Apple cider vinegar, Salted gherkin pickles, Brine-cured olive oils.
- Cotton Pad
Dip the cotton pad in yogurt and apply it on the affected area, repeat the process three times a day.
- Turmeric (Haldi) Powder
Take a glass of warm and one teaspoon of turmeric powder and mix it well and drink it daily till the element is cured.
- Margosa leaves or neem leaves
Wash the handful of margosa leaves or neem leaves with warm water and dry them completely. Heat them mildly in a saucepan for 2 to 3 minutes. Allow them to cool and crush into a fine powder and store it.
Take about two teaspoons of margosa powder and add a little water to it and mix it well. Apply this in and around the effected area of the vagina. Repeat the process daily twice till the element cures.
Rinse the effected area thoroughly and apply the coconut oil to the effected area of the vagina and also jerkin areas.
Tips to follow to get rid of yeast infection.
- Consume yogurt daily
- Wash and dry your vagina after intercourse
- Maintain vaginal hygiene
- Maintain good bathroom habits
- use good sanitary napkins during menstruation
- Avoid alcohol
- Less your sugary food
In the following video can see some more home remedies for yeast infection