Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Homemade scrubs for gorgeous skin
Facial scrub can make your skin feel beautiful, youthful, soft, and glowing. facial scrub helps to get rid of the old skin cells and make way for new ones in a process known as exfoliation
- Orange scrub – Take two table spoons of orange peel powder and combine this orange peel powder and oats in equal amount and now mix one tablespoon of honey and blend the mixture into a paste with little water. Apply on clean skin using very mild upward and small circular strokes and rinse it off after settle down. Pat dry, tone and moisture.
- Sugar scrub – Take 1/2 the cup of sugar and 1/2 the cup of olive oil and mix all the ingredients and store in an air tight jar. Use 1 tablespoon as needed in the shower. Scrub skin with the mixture and rinse will. it makes your skin feeling like silk.
- Lemon scrub : Take one lime and slice into half and now add some powdered sugar over the slices and rub the sugar added slice to hand and legs for five minutes. Avoid applying to face because of its sensitivity.
- Papaya scrub : Take half-a-cup of ripe mashed papaya and two tablespoons of curd and three drops of lemon juice and one table spoon of honey and mix all the ingredients well and now massage this facial scrub on your skin in circular motion and rinse it off with cool water after five minutes.
- Banana Scrub : Take two ripe bananas, mash and add ground sugar and add tablespoon of honey for hydration and moisture, Gently massage on your face for five minutes, then wash it off with cool water.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.