How to get rid of Acne
Acne, also known as acne vulgaris, is a long-term skin disease that occurs when hair follicles are clogged with dead skin cells and oil from the skin.Acne is a common annoyance most of us face.
Precautions to prevent Acne
- Change your pillow case regularly: Because all the skin moisturizers and hair products can accumulate on the surface of pillow the result in the cause of the breakout.
- Clean your makeup brushes regularly: Clean you make brushes once a week because the all the makeup products and dirt accumulate bacteria and which reason for cause more pimples.
- Clean your smartphone because dust accumulated on screen may effect while you are attending a call.
- Go Barefaced to the Gym: When we sweat our skin tends to breeze so that pores open when we sweat so all the makeup creams accumulate into the pores and resultantly causes acne.
- Hydration: Drink lots of water about 8 glasses a day because it cleans the system and flushes out toxins from body so that it reflects on skin
- Green tea: Drinking green increases the metabolism and cleanse the body and flushes out toxins from the body, the change you feel on your skin prominently.
Home remedies to reduce acne
Honey: Honey acts as a moisturizer. It is known to treat acne which is the best home remedy. Just apply it on your face and leave it on for 15 minutes and wash it with water. Repeat this twice weak. The result will be a glowing skin and also you can observe that you acne reduces gradually.
Ice: Ice is also helpful in treating Acne, After having any skin treatment just clean with cold water that helps in shutting pores so that no dust enters. If you have any big red pimple on your face just rub that with ice keeping in cloth. Let the ice pack be on it for around 10 minutes, that helps to decrease inflammation and makes it look less red.
Backing soda, Toothpaste, Lemon juice are also very effective in treating Acne.
Market products to reduce Acne:
Cetaphil Moisturiser: Market product For sensitive skin to reduce acne. There are two types of products in this one is lotion and one is skin cleanser they both are more helpful in reducing acne especially for sensitive skin.
Himalaya Neem Face wash: It contains both Neem and turmeric as both are rich antifungal, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory properties that which help in reducing acne.
Charcoal face mask: Activated charcoal face mask is known to remove impurities from pores and also remove blackheads. Take it to hand and apply it your face and leave it for 20 minutes to dry and after that clean with cold water. Repeat this process twice a week if you can because this is not harmful at all.
Tea tree oil: Take a tea tree oil on a cotton bud and apply to your pimple, this will dry out a pimple and it also acts as an anti-inflammatory. If you have sensitive skin dilute tea tree oil in some water that will be helpful.
If you have severe acne use LA ROCHE-POSAY EFFCLAR. It is in 3 steps. It will be more effective to people with more acne, acne scars and related.
In the following video, you can see instant home remediy to treat acne