How to lighten dark knees and elbows naturally
Dark knees and elbows are caused due to accumulation of dead skin cell underneath the skin surface and which gets worse because of all the friction we put on these areas. Some time it may cause due to obesity, Frequent rubbing of knees, Dry skin, and improper hygiene and some times rarely genetics,
To get rid of dark knees there are four steps
- Whitening pack
- Cucumber : Cucumber is natural bleaching agent helps in lightening of dark knees and elbows. It helps in moisturizing the skin and also aid in removing impurities from the outer skin layer. Vitamins A and C in Cucumber helps in keeping skin beautiful.
Take a cucumber and slice it down into pieces and now take a slice of cucumber and gently rub the slice over elbows and knees for 15 minutes. Rinse it off after 15 minutes with cold water.
- Baking soda : It is a gentle skin cleanser and natural scrub the removes dead cells and get rid of germs.
- milk : Milk is rich in moisturizing and cleaning qualities.
Take a tablespoon of baking soda and add two teaspoons of milk and mix it well to a paste and apply it to knees and elbows and rub (you can use even brush for rubbing) it in a circular motion for 5 minutes. After rubbing rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Polythene sheet
- Onions : Onion are rich in antioxidants which helps to provide deep nourishment and also help in removing skin impurities. It is also excellent source for getting rid of dark spots and pigments.
- Lime juice : Citric acid in lime juice act effecient in skin lightening
- Honey : It is a natural bleaching agent which also clean skin pores and moisturize the skin.
- Gram flour: It is skin whitening agent makes skin smooth and fair. It also removes dead cells.
Take 2 teaspoons of onion paste, and 2 teaspoons of fresh lime juice and half teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of gram flour mix it well to form a paste. Apply the paste over knees and elbows and cover it with polythene sheet and leave it for 30 minutes and rinse of it with lukewarm water.
After these apply moisture’s to the skin
In the following video can see some more home remedies to whiten dark knees and elbows.