Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
How to use Curry leaves for Beauty care
Not only in the daily use of cooking curry leaves are also useful in your beauty care, It helps in healthy maintenance of Skin and hair some benefits with Curry leaves are
- Curry leaves are rich in antioxidants that moisturize the scalp while getting rid of dead hair follicles.
- They are a good source of proteins and beta-carotene, both of which prevent hair loss and thinning
- The leaves are rich in amino acids that help strengthen follicles and keep them healthy
- In summer it helps in shutting down the large pores
- Add a pinch of turmeric powder to the handful of blended curry leaves and apply it over the pimples. These ingredients helps in reducing the pimples on your face.
- Take some curry leaves and blend it like a paste and add Multana matti and Rose water to it. Blend and mix all the ingredient like a paste and apply it over the face and wash it of with luke warm water after 10 minutes. It lessens the pimples, scars and make skin to glow.
- Take two spoons of curry leaves paste and add three teaspoons of olive oil to it and mix it well. Apply the mixture to face, and neck and wash it off after 15 minutes. It helps in reducing black ness over the skin.
- Take two spoons of curry leaves paste and add some drops of lemon and mix it well. Apply it over black scars and wash it off after 15 minutes. These helps in reducing black scars causes by pimples.
- Pour the coconut oil into a pan and add the curry leaves to it.Heat the oil until you see a black residue forming around the leaves. Stand at a safe distance away from the pan while you do this as the oil is likely to splutter.Turn off the flame and let the mixture cool down. Once the tonic is cool, strain it. You can now apply it to your hair.Gently massage your scalp with your fingertips while applying the oil. Concentrate most on the roots and tips of your hair.Leave it on for an hour and then rinse it with shampoo.Massage your scalp with this tonic 2-3 times a week before each wash to see significant changes within a month
- Curry leaves improve follicle health by getting rid of built up dead skin, dirt, and grime. They contain nutrients that nourish and strengthen the roots, preventing hair fall.
- Topical application of the leaves stimulates the scalp and improves blood pressure. This helps remove toxins and boost hair growth.
- Curry leaves are a rich source of vitamin B, one of the vitamins essential for hair health. The lack of vitamin B is linked directly to hair loss. It helps in new hair growth as well as makes your hair strong and healthy.
- The vitamin B6 present in curry leaves works as a hormone regulator that improves the overall health of your hair while strengthening your hair roots.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.