How to use Yoga Mudra for Weight loss, Surya Mudra
Earth element is the primary factor in the fat that causes obesity. When you reduces earth element within the body, it helps to reduce weight.
- Ring finger is related to fat in the body.
- Thumb is related to create fire in the body.
Fold the ring finger and touch the tip of ring finger to the center of the palm and now fold the thumb finger over the ring finger. You can see in the following Image.
Regular practice of 30 minutes is enough to get maximum benefits of Surya mudra. You can do it any time or any position.Early hour of the morning or when you are in meditation is the best choice to get the best result.
Benefits of Surya mudra:
- Coldness of skin
- Coldness of body limbs hands and feet cold
- Inactivity of thyroid glands
- Loss of appetite
- No sweating or less sweating of body
- Vision or eye problems
Precautions and side effects:
- If you are a Pitta excess or Kapha deficient person then do this mudra in moderation only. It increases pitta humor and decreases Kapha humor.
- If you are suffering from fever don’t do this mudra, because this mudra increases excess heat in the body
- If you are underweight don’t do this mudra because it acts as a fat burner, it reduces fat element in the body.