Kiwi Fruit and its health benefits
Kiwifruit or Chinese gooseberry is berry fruit. This small fruit is in brilliant green with a pack of a lot of flavors and plenty of health benefits.
Nutritional values in 100 grams ofKiwi fruit:
Calories – 61
Total fat – 0.5g
Sodium – 3mg
Potassium – 312mg
Vitamin A- 1%
Calcium – 3%
Vitamin C – 154%
Iron – 1%
Health benefits of kiwi fruit:
- Vitamin C and E in kiwi fruit are essential for a healthy and glowing skin.
- Vitamins and nutrients in kiwi help the skin in renewing its cells. Vitamin C that helps in lightening your skin tone.
- vitamin C in the fruit helps in the formation of collagen. This enables the scalp to absorb more nutrients. Vitamin C and E also helps in reducing hair fall.
- Antioxidants and dietary fibers in Kiwi fruit can act as a natural laxative. Laxative makes skin clearer and more beautiful by removing all the wastes and toxins. Antioxidants in kiwi kill the free radicals which help in reducing aging signs. Which also helps in protecting from cancer.
- This prevents the skin from acne, boils, pimples, zits and abscess because of its anti-inflammatory nature.
- Amino acids present in Kiwi protect the skin from sun damage.
- Kiwi contains omega-3 fatty acids which protect the skin from a wide range of disorders. It also protects the cell membranes of the skin.
- omega-3fatty acids in Kiwi prevents the hair from losing its moisture.
- Copper in kiwi preserves as a natural color.
- zinc, magnesium, and phosphorus, Iron in kiwi help in nourishing hair. Strengthens the hair by proper blood circulation. It also prevents the occurrence of dandruff and eczema.
- Kiwi acts as a pre-biotic agent that nourishes the body and promotes easy digestion.
- Kiwi fruit can reduce the chances of getting asthma.
- Kiwi is low-calorie food with high nutritional values which helps the people in their weight loss.
- Low glycemic index in Kiwi fruits helpful for Diabetic patients.
- Muscular degeneration risk in the eye can be reduced by Kiwi fruit.
- anti-oxidants in Kiwi fruit help our body in cell re-building.
- As kiwi is fibers helps in digestion and also act as colon cleanser
- serotonin in kiwi may be beneficial in the treatment of sleep disorders
- Kiwi is rich in Vitamin B6 which is also known as folate, which is said to be beneficial for pregnant women because it helps in the development of the foetus, making it healthy.
- Antioxidants in Kiwi helps to protect the cardiovascular system.
- Antioxidants in Kiwi helps to manage blood pressure.