Learn How To Do Paraffin Pedicure In Just 6 Simple Steps
Your feet deserve a break too, you know. All the abuse and hardship they go through all day can only be relieved if you treat them to a whole day of pampering as well. Getting a paraffin wax pedicure will ensure that your feet not only feel relaxed, but look gorgeous as well!
5 Benefits Of Paraffin Wax Pedicure:
1. Relaxes Muscles :
- If your feet have worked harder than they ought to, a paraffin pedicure is the perfect way to end your day.
- The minerals found in paraffin will soothe your muscles and increase blood flow to your feet.
- Plus, if you’re suffering from arthritis, or any other rheumatic disease, a paraffin wax treatment for feet works best to relieve the pain.
2. Increases Skin Elasticity :
- Wearing open shoes and sandals further harden the feet, causing a condition called Scleroderma.
- Giving your feet some paraffin love ensures elasticity and helps ease movement and mobility in your feet.
- Heated paraffin wax works wonders for your feet if they are prone to dryness due to the cold weather or any stressful environment.
3. Softens Skin :
- A paraffin bath for feet is known to soften the hard callouses that form on them, because of all the wear and tear they go through.
- The mineral oil present in this wax is often used in spas.
- So, if you’re suffering from skin conditions like psoriasis and eczema, the hydrating effects of paraffin will help ease the ailment for sure.
4. Treat Sprains and Muscle Swelling :
- A paraffin pedicure is also best suited for pain caused by any injury, as it helps keep the swelling down.
- The heat therapy keeps the joints mobile, as it penetrates through your skin, relaxing the tense muscles in your feet.
- It also reduces any inflammation caused because of the injury.
5. Excellent Moisturizer :
- Our feet are the most troubled and hard-working part of our body and hence, they deserve some extra attention and care.
- A soothing paraffin pedicure will not only cure the rough patches on your feet, but also help keep your feet looking younger.
- Get the harsh sun, pollution and dirt off them and be proud owners of a set of gorgeous feet.
Now that you are aware of all the benefits this amazing wax has for your skin, all you need to do is get your feet…I mean hands, on some of it. We’ll tell you how to give yourself a relaxing pedicure at home, that too within minimal cost. Just follow these easy steps and your feet will be on their way to recovery in no time.
How To Do Paraffin Wax Pedicure At Home :
You need to get some paraffin wax. You’ll easily find it online or at any supermarket.
Transfer the wax in a heat safe container and heat in a microwave until it melts. Make sure you don’t overheat and burn the wax.
Till you wait for the wax to cool down, get yourself a nice, rich body lotion like Olay Natural White 7 IN ONE Night Nourishing Repair Cream , and slather your feet in it. Your feet should be thoroughly moisturised before applying the wax.
Dip your finger in the wax to check if it has cooled down. If it has, gently dip your feet, till your ankle in the wax. Take your feet out, wait for 5-7 seconds and dip your feet in it again. Repeat this until you feel your feet are covered in about 5-6 layers of wax.
Now is the part where the wax works its magic. Relax, view your favourite TV show, read a book.
After around 20 minutes, start peeling the wax off. Once all the wax is removed, apply some more Olay lotion on your feet. You will now have noticeably soft and pretty feet, plus all the sore muscles are now a thing of the past!