Make skin toner at home naturally
Skin toner helps your skin by closing pores on skin, and also prevents absorption of chemicals from beauty products.
- It helps people with oily skin makes it dry
- Maintain balanced pH level of the skin
Skin toner is the product applied after cleaning the face with soap (Wash your skin with mild soap before using toner) and before applying a moisture. Here are some natural skin toner you can make at home they are
- Skin toner for regular type : Take a cup of cucumber juice and 1 teaspoon of honey to the cucumber juice mix both ingredients well. Store the mixture in a bottle and place it in a fridge. After cooling down take a cotton and dab the juice with cotton on your face and wash it off after 15 to 20 minutes. you can apply this every day.
- For oily skin : Take 4 teaspoons of cucumber juice and add 2 teaspoons of carrot juice and now add 1 teaspoon of mint juice and add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice mix all the ingredient well and place the mixture in a freezer to form like a cubes. After frozen rub the cube on the face.
- Take half tea spoon of vegetable oil and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of honey. Mix all the ingredient well and apply it on the face and leave it 7 to 10 minutes. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
Toner should be taken according to your skin conditions if you skin to sensitive consult your should take suggestion from professional practitioner to apply recommended skin toner.